maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Along Came A Spider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Off Topic & Random Bullshit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Along Came A Spider Reply with quote

Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Along Came A Spider Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe, if you send them on, a poor six-year-old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show.

And, do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give $1000 to you, and everyone to whom you send 'his' email?

How stupid are we?

Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!

What a bunch of bullshit.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomise me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim stowaways on the Endeavour.

Fuck 'em!!

If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.

I've seen all the 'send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being' forwards about 90 times. I don't fucking care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being?

If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it.

If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

Billy Connolly

PS Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off.

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That spider deal is pure nuts.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Along Came A Spider Reply with quote

found here
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=667093

'Spider man' refuses to pay for drawing

A man who placed the $15,000 winning bid for a photograph of a hand-drawn seven-legged spider says he has no intention of paying up.
The digital image originated from a popular viral email in which a graphic designer attempts to pay an overdue bill with his spider drawing.
It was auctioned on eBay last week after the email spread around the globe.
See the email here.
The winning bidder, Patrick Munoz, told ninemsn he originally placed a bid for $99,000 — but that it sold for $15,000 because only 18 other people placed bids.
He now says the hapless graphic designer won’t be seeing a cent.
"I was just having a laugh about this," Mr Munoz said.
"I used my normal eBay account too — eBay is going to have the sh**s when they find out."
eBay spokeswoman Sian Kennedy said the photograph’s seller could take Mr Munoz to the police for breaking the "contract he made when he won the item".
"People need to be careful when doing this — Mr Munoz is taking the money away from the person who the sold the item," Ms Kennedy said.
"He should be ashamed."
Mr Munoz scoffed at the suggestion the bid was a binding contract: "eBay has to say that".
The man behind the drawing, David Thorne, said he was unfazed.
"The internet is a playground and I would not have it any other way," Mr Thorne told ninemsn.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=667093

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Off Topic & Random Bullshit All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: