maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
History Of The FOTM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Off Topic & Random Bullshit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: History Of The FOTM Reply with quote

The FOTM stands for" Fuckwit Of The Month". It is an award I present to those who play an outstanding role in society of proving themselves worthy of being a complete and total fuck-wit. Becoming part of this elite group of individuals is not something they should be proud of at all. These people then get put into the draw for a chance to win "fuckwit of the year".

It is not an award I give out lightheartedly. If I say they're a fuckwit, then they are a fuckwit, and I fucking hate them.

--------------------------------------------

Last edited by Maniac1075 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:01 am; edited 9 times in total

Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: History Of The FOTM Reply with quote

FOTM's HALL OF SHAME WINNERS

The Elektra Days

GoWash1: This guy is living breathing proof of why incest is illegal. For many years he infested the once great Elektra message boards in the AC/DC section with his racist, fascist & pathetic crap he would drivel on about each and every day, and then pat himself on the back by wasting hours a day rating his own posts high and everyone else's low. Once that website was shut down, I could not stop laughing for a month at how he must have felt to have wasted all that time rating things, for it to disappear in the click of a mouse.

BonScott6: This guy was the poster child for abortion. He came to the Elektra site to try and start shit, as losers often do, only to discover that he was easily out done, out insulted and made a fool of. He tried to in list me into his one man jerking-off gang, but was shot down in flames and laughed off of the board.

RodC4: Rod fancied himself as quite a ladies man, only the ladies wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire. Rod was becoming an annoying son of a bitch in chat, cracking onto the ladies, and then dissing them when they rejected him, which was 95% of the time. So I decided to pretend to be a woman, he sent me a photo of himself, and you can see the result on my home page under TAFE PARODIES of what I did with those pics.

QueerAussieAu: Queer Aussie AU was never loved by his mother, and cried out for attention whenever he was let lose on a computer. He would start bullshit posts, make fun of things to get a rise out of posters on the Elektra site, however, no one would give him the attention he craved. Occasionally I'd rouse him up and then block him when he got all pissed off for my own personal amusement. But he was much like a Chihuahua, he would bark and bark craving attention, but it would not take much to boot a field goal with him, then lock him out when he came back for more.

Odd&Normal: This dickless wank tried to start shit with me, but his replies just proved more and more that if someone made a mold of an asshole, he would be the perfect fit. He was driven away from the board when he had most of the board telling him he was a douche bag.

Little Penis Lover: Little Penis Shover was GoWash1s right hand man, or I should say, back door invader man. He was someone GW recruited from another message board to try and make it seem that GW had friends and someone to help him try to insult me back. However, the pair of them where blocked by most of the board, especially when the pair of them tried to make fun of me for something that happened to me, yet, Gowash1's first language was not English, and obviously the translation fucked up good enough for him to always get the facts wrong. So whenever these two dickheads made a false name to pretend someone joined the board just to say they hated me, everyone knew what douchebags they proved themselves to be by always referring to something they did not even get the facts right to.

Other Winners

Just_a_Shafuckhed: You ever met one of those whores who thinks she is just the cats ass? Shafuckhead goes beyond that. Her ugliness made me want to puke more and more each time I saw her and she opened her mouth. An attention seeking bitch who does not like it when she is craving attention for people to tell her how beautiful they think she is, and someone sees through it and gives it to her straight. She made a complete fuck wit out of herself and I was killing myself laughing for hours the way she misinterpreted something and brought out her attempted, "I'm better then you" speech.
- I even made a song up about her to the music of Guns N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine that goes...

Shes got a face that seems to me,
like two pieces of shit topped with melted cheese,
and if I ever cracked a fat for her,
I'd rip off my dick and wanna die,
ohhh, ohhh, why wont shafuckhead fuck off and die

Angela aka; Donkey Kong: Angela was once sweet, but became a complete snob and pure bitch when she decided she needed more time to herself. Things happened between us years ago between us that where pretty rough, but I never mistreated her on purpose, unlike her who would treat me like shit and never listen to anything I said to her. My dog of 14 years died, and on that day she comes out with, "Get over it" in her own little words. One of my ex girlfriends was killed in a car accident, and she cracks the shits saying she can't handle my shit anymore. She likes to twist every word you say to her around into something completely different then what was intended which became annoying as hell, then we had it out one day, and the scales heavily balanced in my favor, but when she was proven to be wrong, she would not apologize, she would desperately look for something else to bitch about because her over sized ego would not allow her to beleive she does anything wrong. Her arguments where all crap that happened in the past and acted like no further conversation of change had ever happened since the rough days from years ago. She would completely forget our last conversations where i told her a billion times I still cared deeply about her, and amongst the 1000's of other things I could tell you about the bitch, her last words to me where, "you only pretended to care about me to seek my attention in future" - I told her I never wanted to speak to her ever again, and haven't. I call her Donkey Kong now because she has huge enormous arms and ugly little monkey tits.

Dream Lover: this guy is that annoying fuck who has an IQ the same digits as his penis length. Dumb as a stump, no intelligence, but thinks a 100 year old lame pick line everyones heard before will work on women. It gets annoying as he gets rejected by one woman, then goes to the next, then waits for another member of the female species to arrive. I tried to get myself banned for a laugh one day by telling him if he wanted to help save the world, he should move in with me and lick the shit off of my asshole clean so I would never have to buy toilet paper every again. However, I just got a, "Ewwwww". Damn it.

Perfect Cock Gargler: This dopey cunt can't take a joke. He just sits on his cam, playing the worst music possible, usually sits in a chat room alone hoping someone wants to watch him smoke a bong on cam. He tried to start something with me one day saying things like, "no one likes you, why do you come here" only to get about a shit load of replies back in his face from the other chatters.

2009 Inductees

Whoreland - "OMG, I WON YEYY *flashes boobs* STOP CALLING ME A SLUT.... KIDS GO TO YOUR ROOM, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF SCREAMING AT YOU BASTARDS FOR 30 HOURS, DONT YOU GET IT, I JUST WANT TO PLAY POKER IN PEACE AND TALK TO MY SUPPORT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CANT DO SHIT FOR ME"

Stayc aka: Dickhead Angel - "It's ok honey, your not a slut. Your like me!!!! I never have sex with anyone I am not in love with.... well except that one night stand i had a few weeks back, remember that one, the one i boasted about for days?, so yeah, i never have sex with anyone i dont love ... what do you mean constipation of ideas, diareah of the mouth? Oh shut up, get a life, i know everything... I am not a slut, your girlfriend is a slut... nope, dont wanna hear the truth, what i claim and get told is the truth, never ask the source, just beleive the gossip (she then does her retarded dance now. i wish you could have seen it, she looked like a retarded monkey with a broken neck using all its remaining energy to suck shit particlues in through her nose "I Dont care, im having funnnnnnnn" yeah, you where, but you still looked like a shit-sniffing-broken-necked-retarded-fucktard to anyone who see's it.

UglyAussieBitch "Help, Help, a voilent man attacked my boyfriend.... he's the reason my boyfriend wont eat me out, help help, the martians are invading.... sniffffffff, are you making cake? sniffffffff, can i have some, please, i'll be your best friend and psychotically turn on my other friends in an insane display of jealous rage, now be my friend or I will stab you too"

2013 Inductees
Fag "I had to live up to my name, my parents actually named me Fag! Well, they actually named me Fagio, but I prefer to think of myself as Fagulous"

Dumb Bitch "I am a dumb bitch because I am in charge of who I want to be in charge of, even if I am not officially in charge of anything, and I get really, really pissed off when people don't do as I say, even tho I have no authority to do so. I also get pissed when I am told to fuck off by fellow employees when I claim a customer is mine because I looked directly at them when they walked into the store and I said, "Hi, i'm a dumb bitch, if you need assistance, wait for me to finish serving everyone else first, then I will get around to you eventually. Fucking hell, who gives a shit if someone is in a hurry or wants service right now, they can just wait for me. And all you other employees who could serve him can fuck off, they are my customer, I saw them first!"

Read on to find out how some of these people ended up on this list of Fuck Wits.

Last edited by Maniac1075 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 11 times in total

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you have room for six more FOTM's.

But I would have loved to been around the Elektra boards when they were great. I have seen the mess they became recently, and it was awful. It was disheartening. Sony's message board through ACDCrocks.com is just sucky.

But yeah, whenever someone says someone or something else is stupid, I've learned to just ignore it. If they don't have the guts to look me up and come and say it to my face but instead lives behind the anoynymity (which is a real word, not sure about spelling) of the internet, then yeah, they are just gutless, no, spineless bastards.
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funniest senetences are:

Quote:
I could not stop laughing for a month at how he must have felt to have wasted all that time rating things, for it to disappear in the click of a mouse.

This guy was the poster child for abortion.

Little Penis Shover was GoWash1s right hand man, or I should say, back door invader man.

I call her Donkey Kong now because she has huge enormous arms and ugly little monkey tits.

Was it even ever proven that LittleLover wasn't GW1?
thunderhayes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait...still, if LL was GW1 under a different name, then he deserves both his awards.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was proven, twice. They where two people. However GW recruited the fuckknuckle from another site to purposely try and help him attack me on Elektra. ... the first time we found it out was on an AC/DC bootleg site, on the message board he started sending me stupid PM's saying it was him. Then he was smiting everyone on the board, same as he would rate everyone 1 star on the elektra site.

When I reported it to the admin, he said they didn't even know how he was smiting people when the option was not turned on. But he found there was 2 ip addresses smiting. One from fuckwitville, and the other in peniscravingville, and when I checked out posts from the other name he said. There was talking between them that had a sig saying little lover or something.

So they both got banned, and came back to Elektra under different names trying to unleash there anger at me again in the only way they knew how... but if they could only see my face as I pissed myself laughing wishing you could reply in smell-o-vision so I could help them drown there sorrows in the farts i'd let off in there general directions.

Also, in the end days of Elektra, I was ready to get rid of the cunt once and for all, you may remember me saying to him if he posts one more piece of shit, i'd see to it everything he wrote on that board disappears.

I have a friend who can hack the shit out of anything, her and her husband are computer wiz geeks. They did something where they could track IP's of the site, and they confirmed there was 2 IP addresses, and showed they had like 230 accounts between them.

She was going to hack into the admin panel for me and hit the "delete all messages from this user" for me. Then something happened where it locked her out of the server or something, I dunno anything about hacking, so i dunno what it was, she just said shed try again in 15 minutes or something, but then she had a call for an emergency and she had to run out. She said shed get back to it soon when she had some free time, unfortunately the site was closed before she had free time.

So even if that site remained open, he'd have lost it all anyway. And i'd need surgery to sew up the blood veins i'd popped on my neck from laughing so hard.

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he knew you were onto him, and had some higher-ups at the Elektra site close it before you could totally have him publicly destroyed.

230ish accounts?! All to go after you and people on the board?
thunderhayes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one thing, was the site closed because of the two guys? Or was it because it was just closing down since AC/DC had left the label?

Either way, all the posting eventually went to nil.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA, no it had nothing to do with us.

Elektra was sold to AOL or someone, so AC/DC signed with SONY BMG, and I guess AOL or TimeWarner or whoever brought Elektra did not even know about the boards. I guess prospero (the message board supplier) kept it running till the contract ran out?

thunderhayes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe the hosting provider was like "Fuck this! They are now part of AOL, AOL can do the hosting."

I've got several reasons to hate AOL/TimeWarner. They bought TBS (an ex-local station) and turned it into a big cable network (that is nothing like what it was) and stuck the locals with a crappy clone named after one of the trademarks of Atlanta, Peach Trees. Also, they owned the Atlanta Braves (baseball) and Turner South (a cable network in the southeastern US) and sold Turner South to FOX (who is owned by Rupert Murdoch) and sold the Braves to a company in Colorado (middle US) as a tax write off.

Um... moon to you AOL/TimeWarner for destroying what used to be good. Also, for a lot more than what I just mentioned.
KRAM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But I would have loved to been around the Elektra boards when they were great.
Them days were certainly great..i was there in spirit i must say for most of the time ..but then again i did come in no so under the influence and did think .wtf..is this all about... then i was told to get to bed and to stay away from all them geeks and weirdos ...soon after that i realised hey thats what i am... a low misserable wee shite with too much time and whiskey ...but the laughs we had and will soon be havin again ..in here ..just keep ye coming back.

shmoo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

travishayes89 wrote:
Looks like you have room for six more FOTM's.

ooooh ooooh oooooh
can i can i can i
please let me be one of those six
i can call you names i fit helps
tho after me calling you names we end up in bed aving great man on man sex
but
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Laughing
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your far from a FWOTM. but I could make a new catagory of FUCK OF THE MONTH. If you can make me cum hard enough. You'll need to borrow one of those strap ons, and get Mitch and Krams permission Wink

Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonWe have 3 new inductees!!!!

They should have been placed here in 2009, but I forgot about this award, so call me a fuckwit if you must, but here is the reasons of the latest 3 inductees.

WHORELAND
WHOREland - Aka Skorland, but most people know better became a fuckwit of the month and contender for the fwot year when she suddenly decided she didn't want to be a whore anymore. You see, this whore for the past few years has done absolutely fuck-all with her life apart from sitting on her ass, chatting online, and playing online video games...ohhh, and must not forget, flashing her tits at everyone in desperate attention of men to make her feel better about herself due to lack of confidence and yadda yadda yadda fucking yadda.....she was like a 7-11, her cunt was open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and all Indian/Pakistan applicants welcome!!!... but now she has this super-dooper "don't fuck with me" Evil or Very Mad attitude and she spends all day talking about how much of a whore other people are to her.... the pot calls the kettle black wait is there a better more up to date saying to that? ummm.... The vagina calls the asshole a cunt?... dont fuck your chickens till they hatch......euhh fuck it...... if you had known her as long as i had, youd find it hilarious that someone who was known as possibly, if not, THE biggest whore in the world, is all of a sudden acting like she never did such naughty little things.... and that other people who do all the things she used to do (times 100) on cam, in a chat room, are such total sluts and whores to her that she consumes at least 35 hours a week talking about what she thinks of these people, like the more you rip on others who do it, the more people will forget you where worse then them all not more then 6 months ago yourself. ..... the only way i can compare that to something is to tell you to try and imagine if Ron Jeromy announced today that he has joined the church as a Bishop, and now denies he ever engaged in pleasures of the flesh.... even tho there is 100's of hours of video proof out there as well as millions... and The Rock means MILLIONS of x-rated pics of him... its just not him... OK?

Now you may say to yourself, "but that doesn't make her a real fuckwit" ... but what you also have to know is this whore has 2 kids in the house. Whoreland spent a good few weeks/months in 2009 spending most of the time in a day online talking to people about what the hell to do about her son who was out of control. She would take him to doctors and expect someone else to fix all the problems. shed make fake phone calls when her kid acted up to make out the police are coming over to arrest him ect... now, all may sound pretty bad in this situation and what is a single mother to do?

Well the one thing a normal caring mother might do is ACTUALLY SPEND SOME FUCKING TIME WITH THERE KIDS INSTEAD OF SPENDING EVERY HOUR YOU DONT USE UP TAKING THEM TO A DOCTOR OR WASTING YOUR LIFE ONLINE ON YOUR FAT ASS PLAYING GAMES AND TALKING TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT EVEN HAVE KIDS, TELLING YOU IN THEIR OWN OPINION THEY WILL COMFORT YOU AND TELL YOU YOU'RE A GREAT MOTHER DOING ALL YOU CAN, HANG IN THERE AND THEY WOULD DO THE SAME THING, BUT THEY DONT KNOW SHIT CAUSE THE ANSWER IS PLAIN AND FUCKING SIMPLE TO JUST SPEND SOME FUCKING TIME WITH YOUR KIDS.... NOT 1 HOUR A DAY, NOT 3 HOURS A DAY.... THATS HOW MUCH TIME YOU SHOULD MAYBE HAVE LEFT TO CHAT AND PLAY POKER YOU DUMB BITCH. IT DOESNT TAKE EINSTEIN TO FIGURE OUT YOUR KIDS ACT UP BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO SPEND SOME FUCKING TIME WITH THEM.

Miss Whoreland turned on me in 2009... something about her thinking i didn't care about her or something... broke my heart for a while, especially when she decided she needed to blast out her bitterness of you wouldn't be there for me if i needed you during a period of time I had lost two dear friends to death and almost a 3rd (which she knew damn well all 3 had happened)... but that doesn't mean jack shit to Whoreland, as her heartlessness shined through that month making sure she fired away whenever she got the chance... sure it hurt for a while, but you get over things, and knowing that she is as stupid as she looks, and seeing where her future is heading... i know she is going to get what she deserves and she will have no one to blame but her self for seeking out comfort zones amongst a few people with similar lonely lives who dwell together for every possible moment they can cause they are convinced there a special unique little tiny group who understand each other... when the real diagnosis is, it's not understanding each other, it's just being so alone you THINK you understand each other cause you're too afraid to get off your own ass' and find a real life. That, and it's better to not admit things are your fault, when you have inexperienced support coming out of the mouths of babes.

A Day In The Life Of Whoreland

11am - Woke up, kids where fighting, had to go yell at them to stop it. Son threatened to kill me.
12pm - been online for 45 mins now, poker rules! Will have to yell at kids again soon.
1pm - decided to go to chat, told kids to make there own lunch for each other if they where going to keep fighting.
5pm - met 10984 guys on poker chat, just pisses me off I lost a lot of them due to having to go and yell at my kids to shut up and stop fighting. The kid threatened to kill me again.
6pm - made the kids dinner. that better shut them up as now its mommy time.
7pm - cried my eyes out online to a bunch of people in our own private little clique/click. They understand that I just want a normal child and that I will do anything it takes apart from spending time with them.
8pm - play poker with a bunch more guys and chat at the same time.
9pm - everyone else around the world is sleeping who comes to this chat, oh well, i'll just play poker with myself till they wake up.
5am - yey, someones come to chat, guess i will stay up another few hours to talk to them.
6am - sleep on cam and snore loudly

A Day In The Life Of Whorelands kid

4am - woke up
6am - Moms still in bed.
7am - Hungry, when is mom waking up?
8am - mom wake up
9am - food
10am - grrrrr
11am - GARGGHHHHH I HATE YOU BROTHER
12pm - No fucking breakfast?????? NO fuckng Lunch????? I HATE YOU MOM
1pm ok, i have food now. I am happy. now I would like to spend some time with my mommy.
2pm - oh, shes still on the computer.
3pm - shes still on the computer
4pm - shes still on tEH GOD DAMN COMPUTER
5pm - ITS YORU FAULT BROTHER THAT MOTHER DOESNT SPEND TIME WITH US, DIE DIE DIE.... NO MOTHER YOU SHUT UP, I KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS AND YOU WILL GIVE ME ALL THE ATTENTION I NEED WITHOUT THIS TWIRIP HOLDING ME DOWN
6pm - Food, Smile
7pm - Mommy, would you spend some time with.... sorry, didn't realize you where getting off online
8pm - IM so sick of watching TV and just being with you little brother, I want my mommy, so I have to kick your ass to get her attention to come out and scream at me because its the only thing that gets that Cock-Juggling-Godzilla-Assed bitch out of her room long enough to pay us any attention.
9pm - SURE CALL THE COPS MOM, GO AHEAD, IM SICK OF HEARING YOUR BATTERIES SLOWLY DIE IN YOUR CUNT AS YOU SLEEP OFF ANOTHER HARD DAYS WORK OF DOING NOTHING YOU COCK-GURGLING-PARENTAL-GUIDANCE-LACKING-NURTURE-NEGLECTING BITCH!

Last edited by Maniac1075 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 am; edited 7 times in total

Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STAYC
aka: Dickhead Angel

First off, her name there says a lot. Why did her parents spell their child's name that way?
Are they illiterate, inbred, stupid, thought it was different, was dared to, smashed some keys together, randomly rolled out 5 letters for Scrabble, asked a 4 year old how to spell "Stacey", was paid to do it in a drunken dare, or all of the above?

Unless it's an acronym?
Stupid Trashy Asshologenic Youseless Cunt

I could go on forever making up even better acronyms, and making games out of it that everyone can join in and play, but I shunt get side tracked.

Stayc became a fuckwit-of-the-month by being one of those typical bitches who always crap on about friendship and loyalty, as well as being there and sticking up for friends and yadda yadda yadda..... but that only means she herself can do those things, as the moment you stick up for your friends, then suddenly your the asshole.

Stayc has been conned by another fuckwit of the month inductee that I will get to in the next post after this. Stayc seems to have it in her head that whatever she knows and has been told first, must be the truth of a situation, whether it be fact, or fiction.

You see Stayc always used to crap on about not taking sides, getting both sides of a story before making judgments... you know, the typical stinky-cunt-slappa sayings that translate into I know i'm hideous to look at, but I think i'm a good person with a great personality. But all of that is just 100% pure bullshit from a bush-pig, bull-faced-thunder-cunt who acts like she will always be there for you, but the moment you turn on someone shes known for only a week, her word means as much as asking a dog to never lick it's balls or sniff a butt ever again.

Because she has reached the point that she knows she is too ugly to fuck..., well, you could .... but you wouldn't go back for more.... have to be a one off thing.... tho i dont know youd stay the whole night, most likely you would wake up sober with a hangover, find stayc in your arms, and either chew your own arm off as to not wake her up or just slowly, without making any sudden moves, call the animal removal people to get this hippo with a chooks fringe out of your bed, taken out the back and put out of its misery.

Stayc also lives in the land of make belief. Shes A WITCH!!!!! OHHHH, BOOGEDY-BOOGEDY, HOW FUCKING SCARY!!!!!!!! I can see why you have to throw buckets of water on them to make them melt... as there is no way I could ever give that bitch a facia, no matter how much I drankl!

Stayc tells sane people that she see's ghosts and talks to the dead, and goes on Scooby Doo adventures in search of them in gravyards after her bedtime... But the Ghostfuckedstar has no proof of it, other then shitty little blobs in photos.... big deal..... but if she could really communicate with the dead, then why aren't the dead telling her that they just want to be in peace, and not have her coming along and stinking up the place with her infested, unwashed, hippy cunt (oh sorry, WICCAN Cunt).

Stayc also believes what she knows about a friend of mine is whats going to make her smile one day when i find out all the lies she's been told & get all heart broken about all these guys shes so-called in love with (sarcasm)

Its just a classic case of, believe what you want to believe, because it's my only comeback that helps me try to sleep at night. For someone who crapped on alot about getting facts straight and all that shit, shes never seemed to actually manage do that and put her words in actions yet.

She never seems to understand that you can say "you dont know what I know" to somebody a million times, but yad think being replied back, "I do know actually, and I know a gabillion things you dont about the chronic lying bitch who tells you that bullshit, all because you two made friends because both of your cunts smell just as bad as each other, so that's all the premise for a freindship you needed... especially when I know which lies have been told to who on purpose, so that other psychotic bitch doesn't blab about it and twist every detail around. so half the shit that was told directly to the source of the bullshit wasn't fact anyway.

Just because you hear something from 1 person, and sit around a table dwelling in your own cunt-stenches and telling each other "I don't smell anything, it's lovely" while dry reeching, while some lying bitch lies directly to someones aunty because she enjoys the attention it creates for her, doesn't make anything factual.

You need to SEE things with your own eyes and ears and be there before you can judge someone else you knew for personally,,, for what.... half a day?... if that!

I'll explain some of that when I get to the next fuckwit of the month, but Stayc is a stupid stubborn bitch that cant admit when she is wrong, is 100% full of shit, has very few friends, and wont last much longer in a world that wont notice she is gone.... and for good reasons.... some people just need to pull their heads out of there own ass, and smell the real world around them, not the fantasy bullshit they let let linger and come up with stinking lies that smell identical to their own cunt-oder.

The last little suspicion, is Stayc has a few secret little crushes on a few people who where not the slightest bit interested in her. but ALL had a big interest in someone else Wink .... so it makes me wonder if it's not just the same thing that effects the next bitch I will write about here....

Jealousy. If you cant beat them, join them..... then if you cant handle them getting more attention then you, believe their sluts, so you can feel better about your own pathetic and worthless little lives .... all.... alone....every.....single.....night.... with...no...one...to...love...you........... and no one lining up to offer Very Happy... then you should shut up, get up off your fat ass, and find something to do with your life, rather then sit around and spin that kind of bullshit 24-7.

Last edited by Maniac1075 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 5 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Off Topic & Random Bullshit All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: