maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
We told the cops that we saw "Mr. Woodcock"!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: We told the cops that we saw "Mr. Woodcock"! Reply with quote

This was too funny not to write up somewhere.

My friend and I were on the phone yesterday, talking about if/what we wanted to do that night, and we talked about going to see a movie. A couple of them started between 9:30 and 9:45 at night, and we decided to see Mr. Woodcock (and yes, people did snicker in the theatre when that name was said LOL) since it had the shortest running time and our attention span is low.

[color=chartreuse]My dad actually carted us to the theatre (not the most mature thing when you're 21, but oh well) and went to Wal-Mart or wherever else while we were in there. We all went to an open-24-hours restaurant afterwards, and my dad asks us what movie we saw. My friend having her camera with her, decides to take it out and get the look on his face when we tell him, LOL. Twisted Evil Of course he makes jokes about it being X rated and all that, and we sit around being the laughy annoying little jerks we are.

Anyhow, we're a few miles from my friend's house while taking her back, and we see one of those sobriety checkpoints in the road up ahead. We yell at my old man to put his seatbelt on (and he just pulls it over his shoulder without clicking it in) and then roll the window down, and the cop there asks to see his license. He gets it out and babbles on about how he has to get a new picture taken for it next week. Then the policeman asks where we're headed. (conversation went like this:)

Me: We're taking her back home.
Her: Yeah, I live up in (where she lives). We were just at the movies.
Cop: Oh, what did you go see?
Us: (pause, knowing we couldn't make up something else quick enough) Mr. Woodcock.
Cop: (laughing) What?!
Us: Mr. Woodcock.
Cop: (still laughing) Was it good/funny?
Her: It was hilarious, and we just saw Good Luck Chuck last week.
Me: Yeah, it was my birthday, I turned 21. (short pause) But we're not drinking or anything.
Cop: Well, you should be!

It kinda ended there, we probably said good night. We drive off and put the windows up and start laughing our heads off. "OMG, they're encouraging us to drink, I can't believe the time we have a title like that is when we have to tell them what we saw", etc. My old man is saying that his eyes got big when we said that, LOL. We get her home and we head back home, and that's the little insane story.

Oh, by the way, go see Good Luck Chuck if you're interested in seeing a lot of female toplessness. (of couse I'll tell you all right where to see it all Twisted Evil )

Last edited by VLRGA on Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: We told the cops that we saw "Mr. Woodcock"! Reply with quote

boobies!!!! WOW! I'd go for that if i was 14 cause i couldn't legally buy playboy or my parents put the net-nanny on my computer.

deed rape
Team Killing Fucktard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Good Luck Chuck the one with Dane Cook in it? If it is then I need to go see that.
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, he's in it.

And I was just trying to help you people have a good time!
Twisted Evil Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: