maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Movies to avoid at all costs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Movies to avoid at all costs Reply with quote

Dont ever try to sit through Billy Murry's latest called LIFE AQUATIC

God, it's just as boring as Lost In Translation..... what ever happend to his carreer? He did great comedys like Stripes, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, What about Bob (Caddyshack, tho I dont like th emovie)

What the fuck happend to Bill???

Avoid this movie 'cause it's boring, it sucks, the comedy is not comedy.... you'd have to be a complete mentally fucked in the head moron to find this movie entertaining...... dont let the impressive casting fool you. THE MOVIE SUCKS.

- Worst movies of 2005 -
1. The Slaughterhouse Massacre (Sickle)
2. Life Aquatic
3. Hide & Seek

I refuse to see it.. but I know BEWITCHED deserves a place on this list.

WORST OF ALL TIME is in my "Movie Crap" section.....click that WWW thing down there ..duh

powdergirl
I dont like cocaine but I like the smell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you dont like Caddyshack? what the hell is wrong with you?
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I just didnt find that movie to be as classicly funny as people say it is. I dont hate it, i will watch it, but I just dont see the "classic" humour everyone claims it has. And i thought trying to blow up the gofer could have been a lot funnier.

tallgirl71

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Movies Reply with quote

I found Bewitched to be suprisingly funny. I thought it was going to be painfully stupid, but it really wasn't. Though, it may appeal more to women than guys.... you know since we have depth and brains.

***ducks to avoid objects being hurled at her***
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Movies Reply with quote

well, I completly hate Nicole Kidman's guts. So I had no intnetions of ever seeing that movie. I knew it was gonnah suck the moment I saw the trailer and all the media wanka's of Australia started getting excitied and jacking off over the fact "OUR" Nicole had a new film coming out.

I knew it was gonnah suck just like her shit flick Stepford Wives. I wont bother watching Nicoles films, because wether there good or if they suck, the critics here rave about her becauses shes her. Ever since she divorced that cum guzzler Tom Cruise she has never gone a day without making headlines here and gainig a sympothy vote over nothing. It's sickening to have to hear the top news report is, "Nicole Kidman is on her rags, Australians put on sympothy concert for her"

"our" Nicole Kidman...
puke

Powerage66
Don't bogart that joint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlefield Earth
Ishtar

2 of the worst movies ever made.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Battlefield Earth the one with John Travolta with the Rob Zombie dew? I never saw it.

Powerage66
Don't bogart that joint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Travolta is in it, I'm not sure about Zombie though. I watched it for 5 minutes and wanted to puke.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, no.. he has the Zombie Dew (hair style... dread locks... or shit locks)

I probably havent spelled it right like usual.

Powerage66
Don't bogart that joint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay...yea, that's the movie.
MsLisa
I havent wet the bed in 14 days!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, just to clarify for you: Dew is a soda drink, "Do" is what you do to hair...... Razz Laughing
angusrocks5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

movie i didnt like at all, the grudge, what the hell was going through the makers mind...

Angus Young
area51newmexico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blair Witch Project is the WORST MOVIE EVER! Not even scary, it's just a bunch of kids camping in the woods with video camera! A while ago, I wrote a movie review for the film and this is what i wrote--

"How can a one hour twenty minute movie be stretched into a three-hour marathon? Easy, sit through the frankly awfully over-hyped 'The Blair Witch Project'. By viewing the tense previews, you would have guessed that this 'movie' would be a 'behind-the-sofa' job but in the end what it boils down to is a whiney, pathetic girl, rambling incoherent gibberish in a slow moving, ultmately pointless and vain attempt at movie making. Well what do you expect from a £40,000 production? I actually wonder what they spent their cash on, there were no cameramen, no special effects (just some pieces of wood hanging from trees and something bloody will do), no expensive salaries, not even a script!
I am not sure what is most nauseating- the wonky camera angles or the fact that I spent £5 of my hard earn cash to see a crappy, predictable, home-made holiday video. After about 20 minutes of its snail-paced plot, I just felt like crying out to the screen 'Hurry up and just die PLEASE!' to put me out of my, what seemed like, eternal misery. After all, we all know they are just (rather bad, in fact) actors and no one in their right minds will ever actually care about these movie wannabes.
Eduardo Sanchez, the co-director, once said in an interview with Empire magazine "We were definitely scared. We were scared that we were making a piece of shit" He was absolutely right. People who make this kinda movie should be taken out into the streets and burnt at the stake like the animals they are.
In short- AVOID AT ALL COST! This is the kinda movie where you ask yourself 'Is there a God?'"
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RE: Blair Witch Project

That movies on my all time WORST films list.

http://www.geocities.com/maniac1075_2000/MovieCrap.htm

The Blair Witch Project - (1999)
Quote:
The movie that I blame for all the goddamn, fucking reality TV show. A piss-ant movie that was fucking boring, had a shit ending, not to mention that it got it's publicity not from it being a cheap arse film, but from lies that it was supposed to be re-enacted footage of a tape that was found of people who really where lost and never found out in the Blair Woods. Then they admitted that they might have stretched the truth a bit, they claimed that the scene in the tent where they went running out screaming was not on the original tapes, and it was just put in to make it scarier. Then they crapped on about the family members of the real life people wouldn't go to see it because it was too traumatic. But then the hammer comes down and they sit back and laugh, and after making a few million, they admit, that the whole thing was completely made up. It was not based on a true story, the events never happened, but they made millions out of the suckers who went and watched this lame arse crap. And when it was over, every one in the theatre thought the same thing I did "is that it?" it was no way to end the dumb movie. But it inspired all these god damn, low budget reality TV shows that flood our televisions these days, and a big sincere "FUCK YOU " for doing so, to whoever the fuck came up with the idea for this shit. And to the people I hear say that "even tho the movie wasn't actually based on a true story, it still makes me fear walking through the woods, it's a pioneer in creating that fear" are complete and utter dickheads. They obviously have never seen the "Friday The 13th" movies.

However, Blair Witch 2 "Book of shadows" is a great film.

deed rape
Team Killing Fucktard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another movie to add. I skipped school today and went to see X-3. During the previews there was this movie that looked retarded. It started saying "This summer there will be blockbusters staring big stars, huge action, etc... but this movie has something they don't. Snakes....on planes." Then it showed like a ten second clip of a snake slithering on a plane and the preview ended.

So that movie looks stupid, but if you want to see it, it will be in theaters in August.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: