maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
I'm Danny Fumble-bubble-burp-bottem , REV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: I'm Danny Fumble-bubble-burp-bottem , REV Reply with quote

Whos missed meeeeee???????/
I getted farked right up man

I was in this accidant and saw myyyyyy life slash its butt behind me and the light i seed was the one i colidied with.
I been mopeingggggggggff sincee and hadding a really bad baddddd badddddd week. sooooooooo bad,,,, all luck had fucked riht off on me and things went from bad to worse and my girlfried aint talkin to me to support.....and like, i aintted felt like thhat in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.,,,, ihated it ..... then when ya rekon it aintttttt gonnah get worse it do i ws urinating bk\ood from my colosty thing,, i thight id leavae it for a wef days to see if would heak.... but it5 didnt ''ifj
annfd it didnt,,they said all thso meddickal stuff that ididnt undertsant....so rheu gonnar admit m rrrrrree to hossppptial to fix it/././.and i was thfinkiiiiiggn i mightttt nt go gett it ddone caos i have ben so baad latley,.mmn i jsut wanted mommadeenature to just takeee uts corseeee////// but todayyyy they gimmie some meds to help me cope ,ammdn do they fuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu upppppppppppppppp ,an

i hevvrt laughdb 9rjr m a week, and now i;m lahahah all the time... im, soooooo fuckeddddddddd iiup..... its soooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooolllllllllll......... it took me agees to get off myyy index pageeee cause it lookd so triippy.... it was coollllllllllllll ,anmmmmmmmmmmm

now iiiim sad again.;;;;;; i cant remembrr how make pretty colors

makeeeeeeee pretyyyyyyy colorrrrrrrrrrrr

and piinkk yeklooooooowwwwwwwww meeloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cccccccaramellllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo marshmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllooooooooooooooooo

i canttttt thik right hhhahahshshshdhahshaha how do I i dint even know the word hahahahahahahahahah

ooo

o0o9ur

eeeeeeedmmrormrod
loook aim a rcepshinest,.dndjiprjipfijpfrjpirfjpirfijprjpirtjipfrjipfijfijp i did dat in under 30 years, its so coollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

hw do ya do it????l hahaha i forgotten how submit..

oh yeah man, hahaha i wemeber... heer mousers, mousersm mouse=c[08yrd08yrd[ofncpof5ncof5hropchr5odnr5opdrobdpronbdornbdprbdorbdorbdpir4bpodbr4poidbr4podpnrohdfpot n5hfopm5jhfp0t5jhf5th f[05hj f[pt5jhft5jh nf[5th f[t5jh[fi5jf[5tfoi[n5t[of5t

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you all right?
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
Hahaha.... did I do that?

I was high as a kite fucked up on meds, hahaha

It was so cool and relaxing tho. I have had such a bad last few weeks, stressed out and scared about having to go into hospital for something. But last night I got fucked up on some meds the doc gave me.. i was on happy street comepletly off my face... i was tripping out and seeing things...

I dunno how i even manged to turn the computer on and talk to a few people.. i think i was talking to Smiler on cam and I was mesmerised at anything that moved, tripping out at optical ullusion pics...

then I couldnt do anything i was so fucked up, so i went outside and was watching the stars, and they where all moving around putting on a light show like little ufo's flying in the sky. I went inside and pulled the recliner out from the back room and took it into the backyard... the damn thing weighs a tonne.... I was out there for ages tripping on the light show of all these stars moving around and this yellow light in the sky was like a glowing Bart Simpson face.

When i came inside, my old man went out the back and brought the chair back in, but the funny thing is he never even asked me why, i was expecting him to, but he didnt..hahahaha and so I was sitting up watching that end scene of 2001 Space Odyssey, then Shrek 3D and Spy Kids 3D, they where a trip and a half.

good thing is I woke up feeling refreshed and happy without a hangover like piss does to ya. Think i'll get fucked up again tonight and hope I od before hospital tommorow or something, i got no reason to get myself treated, fuck it, let nature take it's coarse.. if it's my time, it's my time, other wise doctors shouldnt hassel me about such things. it's only a baldder infection for god sakes, i'm not the first person to uriniate blood.

Cant wait to mellow out again and get torn up again, it's so cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You? All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: