maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
The penile power of the young boys.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: The penile power of the young boys. Reply with quote

Sorry, MJ, this thread is not what you think it's about.

This topic goes at to the guys who used to do what we all did.

Ya remember when you was just starting school or so, and you could piss so high you would have contests to see who could piss on the roof, or out the window, or , what we had was windows with about a 10 inche gap between the top of the window and the ceiling that was covered in by chicken wire and we'd see who could piss out of them to the outside of the dunnies.

I was actualy the only kid who ever could piss straight out that thing... the funniest thing happend one day when we had been having our boy compitions and someone came in saying someone pee'd on the teachers head who was walking past.

The teacher apparently didnt know what it was and thought people where mucking around with the water taps. But one of the kids outside knew what it was and came in to tell us!!!! I'd love to have seen the look on that teachers face who i pissed on, she probably wouldve looked up, held her hand out to see if it was rain then think it was boys playing with the taps. Be even funnier if she had of opend her mouth when she looked up and caught a taste of it!!!

We where banned for doing it when one day I was trying to piss out of it and someone called my name and I turned to them and accidently pissed all over the head. I walked into class to hear some little twerp saying, "miss, miss, MM peed on Orhans head"
I got in trouble for it of coarse and was told I was disgusting.... but looking back now, those days where fucking pissas!!!! Twisted Evil

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great subject line this has, hahahahaha.

I remember being in preschool and hearing a teacher telling someone (I don't think I knew if it was a boy or not at the time, but of course I know now it had to have been) to stand up when peeing. I took it to mean that EVERYONE should stand up to pee, since I wasn't really aware of the differences between boys and girls. I think I might have asked one of my parents about it or something, and they told me it was only for the dudes! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Jokes 'n' Shit All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: