maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Could Telivision Get Any Worse?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:43 am    Post subject: Could Telivision Get Any Worse? Reply with quote

No wonder no one watches TV anymore.

Check out what I saw before I turned it off.

Ch.2 - Parlimont House
- A couple of hours of politicons sitting around discussing, debating and arguing about crap. Who in the right mind would wanna watch what they do in there?

Ch.7 - A show that is basicly survivor, but uses martial artists who get cast out when they cant do something. It would be interesting if it wasnt shot the same as that dope fucking survivor show and stop focusing on interveiwing crap for 10 minutes then show 30 seconds of what there task is.

ch. 9 - fucking sport. Worse still, it's rugby. A game they claim is football, because they dont wanna call it's true name, "Carry ball" 'cause it sounds too pussy for a bunch of guys running around a field with pink shirts on.

ch. 10 - Big Brother - I'm not gonnah waste my time commenting on it.

ch 28 - A religous cermon show. "God dont want you to watch teleiviosn, yet we broadcast our fire and brimstone teachings and ram our way of life down your neck 'cause we know everything and you know shit, heethan.

ch 31 - The public access channel is showing a fucking cub scouts meeting. Who in there right mind would wanna watch a bunch of 13 year old dickheads with there shoelaces perfectly ties up, standing around with there hands behind there backs looking like none of them have an balls between there mommys boy arses, listing to a 40 year old virgin explaining what they will require to go bush walking with next week.

Can your local braodcasting stations top that for pethetic television??????

deed rape
Team Killing Fucktard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ch.2- News

Ch.8- Some gay ass reality show

Ch.12- TV Most Outrageous Moments (this is a funny show)

Ch.20- Blue Collar TV (funny)

Ch.40- Some Mexican soap opera

Ch.48- Simpsons

AlwayzRockin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Directv, and I get about 120 channels...lots of shit on at different times...mostly reality shows...survivor, fear factor, big brother, american idol, rock star inxs, so you think you can dance, r u the girl, etc....however, I do get the cartoon channel, funny, comedy central, and a ton of music stations...so, I probably get a bunch of channels, but there's still a whole bunch of shit on at times... Rolling Eyes
brat7265

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlwayzRockin wrote:
I have Directv, and I get about 120 channels...lots of shit on at different times...mostly reality shows...survivor, fear factor, big brother, american idol, rock star inxs, so you think you can dance, r u the girl, etc....however, I do get the cartoon channel, funny, comedy central, and a ton of music stations...so, I probably get a bunch of channels, but there's still a whole bunch of shit on at times... Rolling Eyes

I have DTV too...(I currently work there) Rolling Eyes I am hooked on the INXS show...told myself I would never watch reality shows and then this one came along and bit me... Twisted Evil Hate JD, but I think Mic, Marty, Jordas, and I think Susan (?) ROCKS
And we were making it and you'
AlwayzRockin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTV is pretty cool...INXS is pretty cool, not a huge fan...but some of them do ACTUALLY rock...
P.S...re: yahell message...no microphone here...just fucking around with it...am doing ok, but having a rough time sometimes...goldies...tee hee Laughing
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to think of INXS as a band I was not into, yet where sometimes OK when they wernt doing there early grunge shit... but now that they have completly sold out to RTV, damn them for eternity.

I already hated Gene Simmons, so all i can say is double-fuck-him for that School Of Rock crap he's doing. I refuse to watch either of them sell outs.

"Gene Simmons demands respect" demand and earned are two completly different things. Dont worry about how much money Gene loses for this investment, he'll release another greatest hits and do another farewell tour next year to make up for it.

brat7265

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
I used to think of INXS as a band I was not into, yet where sometimes OK when they wernt doing there early grunge shit... but now that they have completly sold out to RTV, damn them for eternity.

I already hated Gene Simmons, so all i can say is double-fuck-him for that School Of Rock crap he's doing. I refuse to watch either of them sell outs.

"Gene Simmons demands respect" demand and earned are two completly different things. Dont worry about how much money Gene loses for this investment, he'll release another greatest hits and do another farewell tour next year to make up for it.

I didn't know Gene S had a show til yesterday...I wouldn't watch it evan if I was paid too. Can NOT stand him...never have, INXS might be a sell out, but I do like what they are doing...They have some pretty talented people trying for the lead singer position. Like I said to Poohgirl, I never really watch reality crap, so I don't know why this one bit me.
LordD3r3k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been watching the Animal Planet channel like crazy lately. 'The Most Extreme', Jeff Corwin Experience, the Crocidile Hunter.. i cant get enough of it haha
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stee-verwin: "Look et dis liddle bar-shted. Wot oim garnah dew, iz sneek ap on 'im, an' jam moi finga' wight up 'iz bum, 'N dats weally garnah pizz-im-off... 'ere we goe. *JAB* ohhh, I got 'im, got me finga 'iz bum, strooth will ya look et that, 'eeze weally pished owf now!!! N'D whoi wood-nt 'E be. This goews ta show ya the extreme dane-ja sticking ya finga up a cwocs bum can be. Dont dew thus et home boys N girls, wamemba, i'm a twained fuckhead that people wanna see bit in 'alf won day. Crikey, he's bite-N me other testie off, love. Get the bandaids, qwick."

Last edited by Maniac1075 on Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

LordD3r3k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that dude is seriously crazy. he jumped into a school of 30+ hammerhead sharks with a fish head in one hand and a golf club in the other.. craziness
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats nothing, my grandfather dived into a tub of hot fat and went lookin' for chips!

Tho he was extremely pissed (drunk) at the time and has regreted it every day since.

brat7265

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordD3r3k wrote:
i've been watching the Animal Planet channel like crazy lately. 'The Most Extreme', Jeff Corwin Experience, the Crocidile Hunter.. i cant get enough of it haha

I think my afliction has to do with it being a: mindless, smiling, droolin, zonin, experience that leaves all the hate and discontent at the door.... Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: