maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
New Album Better Be Worth The Fucking Wait

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: New Album Better Be Worth The Fucking Wait Reply with quote

Almost 6 years since the last album was released. Ever since then has been rumour after rumour after rumour. The only official word is that it's being recorded in London and they have enough tracks for a double disc album. (But it wont be)

But I swear I'm gonnah be completly pissed off if it's another 40 minute long album. They better have 80 minutes worth of new shit on there or I'm gonnah be pissed off with them.

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember how in 2002 we (people on the Elektra board) were talking about how it might be released in '03....HA!
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it would be another 5 year wait.

y4e

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think that it's official that they have been in london recording. i think that 's another rumour.
tallgirl71

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: album Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to doubt that there ever will be a new album. Malcolm and Angus promised not to make us wait five years again, and here we are running up on six years. There's naught but rumor. I think if the album was really coming this year, we'd know it by now.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: album Reply with quote

tallgirl71 wrote:
I hate to say it, but I'm starting to doubt that there ever will be a new album. Malcolm and Angus promised not to make us wait five years again, and here we are running up on six years. There's naught but rumor. I think if the album was really coming this year, we'd know it by now.

Well, apparently the word out of Mal, Angus & Brians mouth is they have enough songs for two albums. But it wont be a double album for the reason is because they have been writing so many songs to make sure the next album is a great album.... they have been satasfied with the last few albums but they havent been perfect in there minds.... and they have written so many songs so they can choose the best of the best ones carefully to create the best album they have done in years.

I cant wait to hear it actualy. But, I cant wait to hear it even if it's just Cliff playing a bassline over 6 years of recorded fart noises! I do wish theyd hurry the fuck up tho.

NO WAIT!!!!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! I KNOW WHY THE ALBUM IS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!!!!! ITS PAY BACK & REVENGE!!!!!!!!

This would make perfect sense -
The album is released in 2006 and this is the boy's statement.

Quote:
We're glad every one likes the 3 albums we put out within the last 6 months. We are glad they have been accepted well and gone platnuim already and that our fans praise the newbies.

But we have a small confession to make. We could of had these albums out a long, long time ago. But we decided the fans had to punished.

Punished because one of our fans made us sit there for abut 18 hours one day watching the Stiff Upper Lip DVD 20 times in a row to find out of there really was a hidden clip of "Ride On"... so we thought the bastard had to pay for that and all the fans could blame him, the dirty wrotten bastard.

- AC/DC

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: album Reply with quote

This would make perfect sense -
The album is released in 2006 and this is the boy's statement. [/color][/size]
Quote:
We're glad every one likes the 3 albums we put out within the last 6 months. We are glad they have been accepted well and gone platnuim already and that our fans praise the newbies.

But we have a small confession to make. We could of had these albums out a long, long time ago. But we decided the fans had to punished.

Punished because one of our fans made us sit there for abut 18 hours one day watching the Stiff Upper Lip DVD 20 times in a row to find out of there really was a hidden clip of "Ride On"... so we thought the bastard had to pay for that and all the fans could blame him, the dirty wrotten bastard.

- AC/DC
[/quote]

haha! thats fucking funny
thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and oh yeah, i blame you!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> AC/DC All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: