maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Movies To Avoid on 2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Movies To Avoid on 2009 Reply with quote

AMUSEMENT

I swear this movie's script was written like you play that sentence game; you know that game where you get a piece of paper, you write down a sentence, then fold the paper over so your sentence can't be seen but for the last word... then you hand it to a friend and they continue it... and so on and so forth?

That's how the script to this gigantic piece of shit was written.

it starts off with a young couple driving home along the highways and get into a convoy. (if you could call 1 truck and 2 vans a convoy) and they pull over for gas and it makes you think the truck driver is a bad dude, but turns out to be something else when they all end up being killed.

Now, what I just said, all happens before the opening credits... after the credits, the previous scenes have nothing at all to do with the rest of the movie.

Now, it goes into some kind of "I know what you did last summer" meets "Haloween" kind of thing where some couples niece comes over to there house to re-leave the baby sitter of there 2 kids, only the baby sitter is not there.

Ya'd kinda think to maybe call someone or find the baby sitter if they fucked off and left your kids alone, but no, shrug it off, and go to bed. In her room, there is clowns everywhere. And one is a life size clown that you can tell right away what is going to happen.

Eventually this clown kidnaps the girl and takes her to his house that is done up like Saw meets The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. And some demented dork pretends he is an FBI agent, somehow convinces a shrink to talk to the girl and try to make her think she is in a police station... then one weird conversation after the other... she leaves the room to go on a Saw like chase to find her friends while this whack job is hunting her.

I don't even wanna explain the rest of the movie... it is not a tribute to anything, it's just fucked up writing, so many plot holes, and barely anything made any sense.

The editing, music, make up, acting and all that was decent... but you leave the film thinking, WHAT THE FUCK????
SERIOSLY, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, FUCK?
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT FUCKING FUCK ABOUT?
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: