maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
WORST MOVIES OF 2008

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: WORST MOVIES OF 2008 Reply with quote

Even tho maybe some where filmed before 2008, they where released on DVD this year... in Australia anyway.

10 - The EX - Whoa, Jason Batemen, I havent seen him since Teen Wolf Too... cool....... no wait.....not cool... BOO, your character is almost as bad as the one you played in Hancock... go back to the Hogan family, boooo, fuck off, get off stage.

09 - Army Of The Dead - More like Army of the shitty acting and crappy FX.

08 - Drive Through - I'll have a horror movie about a killer clown, please.
- sorry, sir, all we serve here is SHIT

07 - Pam Ann: Live if you believe in a god, prey to the cunt he never lets this talentless fag-whore out of Britain.

06 - Meet The Spartans, I didn't think they could do a worse job then Super Hero Movie... but they proved me wrong!

05 - Meet Dave - yeah, go on, meet Dave, he will show you why Eddie Murphys career has completely gone down the crapper.

04 - Mammoth - may have been made in 2006, but was only released this year.... and even the plot tells you how much this movie sucks about Aliens sending a probe to a 10,000 year old mammoth encased in a museum to re-animate it into a zombie that sucks the souls out of people. - thats it's own comic relief by itself!

04 - Fat Girls - written by emo fags, for emo fags.

03 - Trainwreck: My Life as an Idoit yup, Sean William Scott sure was a complete fucking idiot to agree to do this film.... he'd better prey for another American Pie movie or he's gonna be suckin' a lot of dick for future bit parts in movies!

02 - House Of The Dead (comedy re-cut) - If you thought House Of The Dead on it's own sucked, then hang onto your seats as they try to re-sell it with annoying speech bubbles over the film and out of place fart sounds that a 2 year old wouldn't giggle at. Look out for another future release re-named "shitty zombie outbreak on a deserted island with fuck-all to do with the video game it was meant to be based on: the really, really, really funny edition with ten extra minutes of shit you won't get to see because you will turn it off 20 mins into the film " - the funny bit being no one buying/renting/downloading it and studio executives realizing you can polish a turd all you like....

01 - We All Scream For Ice Cream - tho it was released last year, it still stinks seeing it this year. Heres Bobo, the killer-retarded-clown, and he's here to give the children voodoo ice creams of there parents. Whats a gonna happen now?????? I know.... but I still dont give a rats ass!!!!!!!!!

apparently I slammed Steven Segals Attack Force, I don't even remember watching it.

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continually putting down Meet The Spartans = WIN
area51newmexico

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worse:
Cloverfield (probably was actually released at the end of 07 but it was so bad the memory goes across two years!)
The Love Guru (really poor. You'd think with Jessica Alba & Mike Myers in it , it might be ok but no)
Babylon AD (missed the mark. Shame because it could have been good)
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refused to watch cloverfeild, just looked like another excuse to start a cheap ass trend of crap like The Blair Witch Project did.

I didn't mind Love Guru, compared to the other pathetic excuses for comedies this year, it came out lookin' like one of the better ones.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: