maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Dave The Super Faggot claims he invented hard rock..HAHAHAHA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Dave The Super Faggot claims he invented hard rock..HAHAHAHA Reply with quote

Yad think I'd be tired of bagging Dave by now... but the farting old fossil was on public access tv last night. God he is a fucking joke, why doesnt he get the fact that he's just a fuckin rock n roll wannabe?

first it shows him playing Babyplease don't go and murdered the song. Wherever he got the two FENDER playing guitar players he needs to hand them there 5 bucks and part ways with them... they where horrible... Daves trying to hit high notes Bon got to but couldn't get there.

Then it comes up at the end "The king of badass' Dave Evans" BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Then an interview, he craps on about how good he is for a few minutes, then says his crowning achievement was hearing his first song on the radio (can i sit next to you girl) and how successful its been since.... BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA fans know it, no one else does.

Then he craps on about his new album and says it's doing really well in Canada... and then says it's doing good around the world... when does Canada count as 'the world'?

Then, i'm killing myself laughing writing this btw, he says he's pissed off that the album isn't released in Australia. Bwuahahahahaha. It was recorded here, but only released to the rest of the world... err, i mean CANADA.

Then he goes the albums the hard rock that he invented in 1974... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA he says Australians invented hard rock, and it's the same rock that australians wanna hear.... Oh Dave, dave, dave, dave, dave... you didn't invent JACK SHIT BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH

you had 2 songs, TWO songs with AC/DC before they KICKED YOU OUT of the band for being CRAP. You wanted "glam rock" not "Hard Rock" and you did not produce HARD rock with AC/DC... they kicked you out and found there sound of HARD ROCK when you where thrown out of the band on your ass for sucking massive amounts of dick.

Man... this guy writes his own fucking jokes... I don't need to bag his ass anymore... he put an emphasize when the guy on the show called him the "bad arse" of rock and Dave says, "no, the badASS"

For a wanker who claims he is so Australian, and the king badass of rock n roll, he doesn't seem to realize that "ass" is the American word and spelling... so he fucked himself up there... even the host looked at him like he was a dickhead.

So, after Dave has sat around for years waiting for AC/DC to call him up to bring back his super powers to the frontman job,,, now he beleives he INVENTED hard rock....BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Being in a band that kicked you out, and then THEY made the PUB ROCK that formed into HARD ROCK does not mean YOU INVENTED that sound.

Ohhh shit that was funny to watch... oyyy veyyy super Dave. My ribs are killing me hahahahahaha.......

DAVE EVANS INVENTED HARD ROCK... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hard Rock is what AC/DC play Dave, not the badASSED pussy shit you released in the 80's that went unnoticed like the rest of your career...BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When he ended the baby please dont go song, he walks off chanting "long live rock, long live rock" man, he made me ashamed to like rock n roll hearing him chanting that... the guys stuck in the 1970s... I wonder if his ballsack is growing the same afro he's trying to cover his bald spots up with?

I had to thank that tv show for such a great laugh they gave me.
http://asylumtv.proboards14.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=53

guess who inspired me to write this?

I wanna tell you a story
About a beaten up old rocker I know
When it comes to rocking
He fucks up the show

He aint exactly pretty
He aint exactly got any talent
But one things defiantly for sure
Dave’s a fuckin’ faggottttttttttttttttttttt

Never heard a hit, never heard a hit from you
All that gam rock shit, all that glam rock shit you do
You where throw out of AC/DC in ‘74
Cause you where so fucking crap
And for 30 years since
You’ve tried to claim fame to that

But its never gonnah happen
It’s never gonnah happen for you
Your just couldn’t cut it, you couldn’t cut it you fool
You aint no king of badass’
No one even knows your name
Except the AC/DC fans
Who say your name in vein

Your nothing but a faggot
Nothing but a faggot
You’re a f-f-f—fucking faggot
f-f-f-fucking poser faggot
Talent-less faggot

Why won’t Dave, Why won’t Dave fuck off and die,
Like he should have done, Like he should have done long ago
Instead of parading around like a poofter
Something from the rocky horror picture show

Just a try hard wanna-be rocker
With an ego that makes him a cocksucker
Dave is living breathing proof
Why cousins should not be allowed to root

Dave’s just a fuckin faggot
Daves a fuckin faggot
Daves a fuckin faggot
Daves a fuckin faggot
If you where a grain of rice you couldn’t even do an impression of a maggot

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait, "ass" is an American created word? Ah well, Dave shot himself in the foot there.

Another thing, his recent music (solo shit like "Sinner") and even some of the post-AC/DC shit was just above decent, but it's like "B"-movies. Something that's good for about, oh let's say, ten years or so, but not good enough for, oh let's say, forty years.

Dave might be a decent singer, but he just holds onto shit for TOO long. Hell, AC/DC's trying to forget him (go on ACDC.com and "Ctrl+F" Dave Evans) like the plague.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed.... the album he was plugging was sinner... and the song they played sounded like a huge rip off of Rocker and Riff Raff combined with a few other AC/DC numbers mixed into it.

The thing that really shits me about Dave, he recorded two songs with AC/DC before being thrown out... yet, he somehow feels like Bon Scott songs where all written by him.

Funny, when you look at the two singles he did with DC, the words and music bit say "Written by Young/Young".... not Young/Young/Evans... and the others have Young/Young/Scott ... why does he beleive he is still AC/DC's singer and song writer? He didn't write jack shit.... and that adds onto the fact that he didnt invent anything other then the image of someone who sucks massive amounts of dick.

Dave may as well write a song called, "Cows It Going"

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy just doesn't quit!
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that to me or Dave? Razz

thunderhayes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think VLRGA was referring to Dave.

But (sadly) I have Dave on my MySpace friends list (heck, it's useful) he posted the link to c31.org.au and said his episode of Asylum was up. I watched it and was surprised as to his response of "badass."

I'm American and I don't use that word that much. It's a word that implies something being good, but not used in the caliber that Dave makes it seem.

But he calls it "Aussie Pub Rock."

Yeah, 'Pub' implies not as much talent as 'Arena Rock'.

AC/DC with Bon or Brian = "(Aussie) Arena Rock"
The Badasses with Dave = "(Aussie) Pub Rock"

But wait, why can't he get the guys who RECORDED Sinner to TOUR with him. He has to get a "backing band?"

I can understand a singer that records with studio musicians (professional musicians, not ex-bandmates) using a touring band.

Another thing, he seems like he has lost a bit of range since his AC/DC and Rabbit days. Now if he could lose his range the way Brian has, he'd be better.

(Turn It Up = AC/DC Rip Off)

EDIT: His website name is an AC/DC rip off as well (ACDCrocks.com / DaveEvansRocks.com), good thing ACDC.com exists.

EDIT 2: Badass has been replaced by kickass in the US. I don't know about in Australia.
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pub rock/hard rock/ 70's metal.... same thing.

Either way, Dave did not write the lyrics. He did not play or compose any of the music. Those songs all say Young/Young, Young/Young/Scott, Young/Young/Johnson... no where do you ever see Young/Young/Evans.

He was brought in to a band, told to sing there songs to there music... and was fired for sucking massive amounts of dick.

Dave was a glam rocker in those days... but he thinks cause he was in AC/DC it makes him part of AC/DC and he realized Hard Rock is the key to being a rock n roll singer, cause all other forms of rock slip away eventually.

It still does not change the fact that if he had of stayed in AC/DC, they'd have blown there chances at international success. And no one in Australia remembers who the hell he was, nor do they even know who Rabbit was.

They had a minor hit in the 80's, but not much more then a handful of people across Australia would know it if you played it to them. Brian Johnson had a minor hit with Geordie, and only AC/DC fans know of it... Cliff Williams old band had a minor hit, and I can't remember what it was... but thats it, there not HUGE hits anyone would recognize... there songs you either have never paid attention to but might have heard it if you hear it, but chances are, they died out and where almost completely forgotten after they spent a week or two on the charts.

Billions of musicians/bands/groups can have a minor hit or a huge hit that hits the charts... it doesn't make you rock stars, or legends or badass' of music. You need to have had a few hits before anyone remembers your name. Unless it's big enough to be a one hit wonder... and even then, would you go to a "The Knack" reunion concert just to hear a 20 minutes of crappy songs no one ever liked, a few attempts to write something new and then a 45 minute version of "My Sharona"?

thunderhayes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point exactly.

And there is a point where minor successes aren't enough and you should call it quits.

But yeah, your second and last paragraphs sum it up.
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was referring to SuperDave, although he is one of the old targets we never do quit making fun of. Laughing

Quote:
Then an interview, he craps on about how good he is for a few minutes, then says his crowning achievement was hearing his first song on the radio (can i sit next to you girl) and how successful its been since.... BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA fans know it, no one else does.

His crowning achievement was a song (version) no one heard, and that's what he's taken off from?

Quote:
he put an emphasize when the guy on the show called him the "bad arse" of rock and Dave says, "no, the badASS"

Can you really be one if you have to continuously (and be the only one) call and label yourself that?
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do apologize, it's been over a week since I hung any shit on Dave.

thunderhayes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one there...

I think that's pretty much what Dave Evans's babbling on translates into.

EDIT: I just thought of the perfect phrase for Dave Evans to say, get ready, here it comes..."I'm bad, so damn bad!"

It's perfect, ain't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: