maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Ya gotta laugh at these idiots who distribute dvd's

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Ya gotta laugh at these idiots who distribute dvd's Reply with quote

I was gonnah just update and add this to the thing on my site about the DVD's and the prices and sequals bullshit..ect... but fuck it, more then 3 people will read it if i put it here.

Do you find it funny that DVD's of the same movie, in a different packaging have price changes to them?

Just for egsample, say a movie you wanna see is about to come out, and the price of it is.. say $20.

Then they release the exact same movie as a collectors tin edition, and it's only $15

Then they release it with another movie, like a sequal or a simmaler movie pack, and it's $17 and still cheaper then the original on it's own.

work that out!

The single disc is the most expensive, it's cheaper to buy it in a tin case or with another movie!!! I'd have thought a tin case would make it a little bit more expensive, but nope! And with another movie, it's cheaper!!!!

HAHA, WTF??? Tho i'm not going to bitch about this, i'll stay quite and let them keep doing it!

If you think i'm making this up, check this out....
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/mech/quicksearch.zml?f=title&q=hollow+man&x=0&y=0

Hollow Man - $34
Hollow Man II - $37
Hollow Man/Hollowman II double pack - $15

even tho hm1 is a collectors edition and might be differnt, still look at the fact that buying both together is still cheaper then buying part II, and to buy both is half the price of either of them on there own!!!!

Viking

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate that, thats why I never buy brand new movies
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if you wanted to see it that badly, you could just rent it and then wait a few months for the prices to go down.
thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then they want to bitch that they aren't making money.

Quit making 15 dollar Sequel packs and you'll make money.

It's like cd's.

Quit signing shitty artists who can't sing worth a shit and you'll start to see sales increase. Bottom line. The End. Period. End-Of-Story....
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also quit buying 50,000 copies of each faggot from those fucking Idol shows because you THINK there going to be a hot seller, then realise no one wanted that shit except for a bunch of stupid 14 year olds who would buy a turd sandwich for $100 if they made a tv show of it, but unfairly getting those fuck heads into the top 10 for it, then radio stations have to play it over and over again, that kills the radio, it destroys shows like MTV and shit and everyone ends up saying, "fuck radio, fuck tv, it used to be good now its all crap stuff" all because of suspician that a million people are going to want some peice of shit from a dickless virgin who won a competition by being voted as the favorite of a bunch of people who wouldnt recignise talent if it rented space up there arse. (to make that clearer, distributors have to buy an excess amount of albums to sell, you cant just ring up sony for egsample and say, "i want 1 copy of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" no, the wholesaler or warehouse that the place they get them from have to order them in like bulk and order there minimum amount of that album or package or whatever)

And then make it illeagel for artists to purchase 100,000 copies of there own album just to get it into the chart (U2) or put them in the record books (Michael Jackson) and then never ever ever ever again claim that they are one of the worlds best bands due to album sales that they fucking bought themselves to get there arse on the charts.

True stories, look them up!

thunderhayes
I dont care about you, just about me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's how MJ did it? I always knew he was quite the sneaky type.

Idea Exclamation Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Idea Exclamation Idea

well, i guess as bon scott sang, "it's a dog eat dog".
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, its true fact that whatever the fuck the album he has thats like the 3rd highest selling album of all time was because he fuckin' bought a million copies himself.

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On one hand, it is unfair for someone to buy a bunch of copies to get their numbers up, but making a law or something to stop them from buying it sounds a little too un-free markety.

How do they buy lots of copies anyway? Do they pay their own record label for them or what?
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLRGA wrote:
On one hand, it is unfair for someone to buy a bunch of copies to get their numbers up, but making a law or something to stop them from buying it sounds a little too un-free markety.

How do they buy lots of copies anyway? Do they pay their own record label for them or what?

yep, just give them the money and have it shipped to your own back yard.... he's probably got a million left and gives them to the little kids with some candy and says, "now remember, dont tell anyone"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Movie Crap All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: