maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brat7265

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is out Reply with quote

I've got something to laugh about...hehehe, just trippin, sorry.. Embarassed

I am you favorite Hippy Bitch, known as the Brat! Twisted Evil Glad you invited me, you smelly old man! Rolling Eyes
I am old, love rock and roll, enjoy raunchy chats with my favorite sheep lover, AussieBruce
Peace Out
And we were making it and you'
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Welcome, Cheech-ett.

I havent seen Abbie here since the day I opened this joint. I'm sure he'll be back soon tho.... those sheeps assholes only have a 30 day money back garentee. I'm sure he'll have worn it out by then.

Or maybe he's down at the.....

brat7265

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
Welcome, Cheech-ett.

I havent seen Abbie here since the day I opened this joint. I'm sure he'll be back soon tho.... those sheeps assholes only have a 30 day money back garentee. I'm sure he'll have worn it out by then.

Or maybe he's down at the.....

So how have you been? Started your own site, that is cool. Laughing I see a lot of the smiley faces from the other sites here too. Abbie is probably packin for his trip... Rolling Eyes Yes I am just alittle jealous..I just wish I could afford to go across the street even Laughing let alone across an ocean. But hey, I think I get to go to the grocery store today Laughing Sorry, Matt, my attitude sucks today.[/b]
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Dont be all jelous. Who knows, wrexham might suck balls, or his plain might reverse into a mountain or someone will vomit into a back and Abbie wont notice when he inflates the thing and pops it over the guy sitting infront of him's head, or the stewerdass will wanna root him to introduce him to the mile high club and it turns out shes carrying a sexualy transmitted desease, or even worse, it's Maggie Thatcher....

always remember, wheres theres good. Theres bad. Everything that happens in this world, there is a posative and a negative to keep the balance of life.... I hope that means if I save a Micheal Jackson fan, it means someone will kill Michael Jackson for me.

brat7265

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
Dont be all jelous. Who knows, wrexham might suck balls, or his plain might reverse into a mountain or someone will vomit into a back and Abbie wont notice when he inflates the thing and pops it over the guy sitting infront of him's head, or the stewerdass will wanna root him to introduce him to the mile high club and it turns out shes carrying a sexualy transmitted desease, or even worse, it's Maggie Thatcher....

always remember, wheres theres good. Theres bad. Everything that happens in this world, there is a posative and a negative to keep the balance of life.... I hope that means if I save a Micheal Jackson fan, it means someone will kill Michael Jackson for me.

OK, I am not jealous anymore Laughing I was just on a Pity Pot this afternoon. I think I might be better now. Just got done watchin some show about male dancers..interesting...but the one I liked got kicked off cuz he wasn't "buffed" (fruity looking) enough. It is a take off from your boys called the thunder from down under. Nice quiet afternoon.. Laughing take care kiddo, be back later
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

I think you mean "Dancing With The Stars"..... Australian TV celebritys are not "STARS" tho, so I want it boycotted.

brat7265

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
I think you mean "Dancing With The Stars"..... Australian TV celebritys are not "STARS" tho, so I want it boycotted.

No I mean the Stripper Boys Twisted Evil
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

eh, I wouldnt wacth that either.

brat7265

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Day Sunshine...I like to laugh, and when the sun is Reply with quote

Maniac1075 wrote:
eh, I wouldnt wacth that either.

Can't blame ya there..I really don't know why I did
Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You? All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: