maniac1075 Forum Index maniac1075
A message board for my website & all the other crap that goes on.
Menu
maniac1075 Forum IndexHome
FAQFAQ
MemberlistMemberlist
UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Quick Search

Advanced Search

Links
Sample Link 1
Sample Link 2

Who's Online
[ Administrator ]
[ Moderator ]

Google Search
Google

http://www.phpbb.com
Vee El Are Gee Ay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: Vee El Are Gee Ay Reply with quote

I know, I know, the subject looks like "We All Are Gay" if you only give it a quick glance, but it's supposed to be the pronounciation of my screen name (saying each letter).

Anyway, I waste most of my time on the internet, so you'll probably see my name on the user list frequently. Despite this, my knowledge of technological things remains quite low. I'm a Virgo, which has the sign of the virgin. That actually fits me quite well, considering that at the rate I'm going, that's what I'll continue to be my whole life. Wink

Enough with the jokes; here's a small amount of what I guess you'd call information. I've been on the Elektra AC/DC forum since April 2001. I try to start odd or funny topics sometimes, but the bulk of my posting seems to be "Happy birthday!" and similar sentiments. I lurk more than I jump into conversations, since I tend to read more than participate.

Anyway, nice to know ya people! Cool
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Vee El Are Gee Ay Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Mike Hunt

I'm a raging alchoholic and I think my star sign is Cancer 'cause I got the face of a fuckin' crab *burrrrrrrp* I'm not drunk you shilly sit.

Glad your here Val.
As much as I treat you like the the little sister I never wanted. I will always love you like the little sister I never had because mom thought it would ruein her figure.

And now, to hang shit on you in a brotherly way....

this is VLRGA on the toilet.... whats even funnier about it, her DADDY took it!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

VLRGA
The Little Sister Maniac Never Wanted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, how I wish I'd never put that (very innocent) potty picture on the internet. If the rest of you were not already aware, the Maniac here is still having a field day with it.

Actually, your sign is Libra, the scales. Which fits you, because you're always on the scales seeing how many hundred pounds you've gained this week! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Maniac1075
Pro Wanka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Farts twice in your general direction and hands you the bill*

I'm a Libra am I. The sign of Tampons. I guess like Redbull I have wings.....#come fart with me, lets fart, lets fart awayyyyy#

Post new topic   Reply to topic    maniac1075 Forum Index -> Who The Fuck Are You? All times are GMT - 12 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: